This may be a retoast, in which case, send me to the brig, I'm sorry.
But, an interesting and telling thing about people is to ask the question:
"If you could bring 5 things to a deserted island, what would they be?"
A few things before you answer:
1. The island has everything on it that you need to survive (i.e - food, water and the ability to make a shelter).
2. The island is not cold nor too hot, so don't worry about bringing a coat or A/C etc...
3. You are the only person able to be on this island (SO YOU CAN'T BRING OTHER PEOPLE)
4. There is NO WAY to RESCUE YOURSELF, so don't be a smart ass and say "a boat" LOL
5. There is no available power on the island. So if you say "My laptop" than you better charge it to 100% and enjoy the 2 - 3 hours use you get out of it.
Mine would be:
1. A Hammock
2. 1,000,000 pounds of weed
3. 1,000,000 cases of beer
4. A copy of every book in the NY Public Library
5. Everything the CVS pharmacy has in stock that is not OTC.
Your turn, GO!