Copy any vBulletin forum with an RSS feed + spyntax dat shit to make it unique.
Found this last night @ 5 am on BHW and looks great. I figured I would post here so you nurgas can set up your own forums. Ill just copy his thread:
cScrape - vBulletin 3 & 4 RSS feed scraper & poster
One of the hardest things to do with a forum is get it going. The reality is, if you are trying to get a forum going and it currently has little to no members or threads/posts, the likelihood that your traffic will stick around, join, and post is very unlikely. This is where cScrape comes in. Basically, all cScrape does is allows you to add your own forum databases, RSS feeds to external forums, and it will scrape the threads and first page of replies within each link of the feed and use fake usernames as posters. It also comes with a built-in spinner that you can enable or disable if you want. This is best done with the cScrape cronjob scripts that you could run a couple times a day, or you can visit the cronjob scripts manually if you prefer.
Here the primary features of cScrape:
- It will add X amount of fake users to your own forums
- It will put X amount of those fake users on your forums "whos online" page via a seperate cronjob you can run every 15 minutes to keep active
- It allows you to add an unlimited # of your own forums
- It allows you to add an unlimited # of RSS feeds for external forums
- It scrapes external forum RSS feeds and posts the threads/replies into your own forums
- It uses fake usernames to post the scraped content into your own forums
- It has a built-in title/message spinner that uses 1000 of the most popular english words, and spins them so it actually makes sense to read
HOW IT WORKS
Here is a basic rundown of how cScrape works:
1. You add databases you have set up your own vb3 & vb4 forums on
2. You add X amount of fake users to the databases, it has pre-defined fake usernames built in
3. You add RSS feeds to external forums on the web, and link them to your own forums via the feed management page
4. You set up a cron job or run the cron job script yourself by visiting it in your browser
5. You customize your settings, depending on if you want the cronjobs turned on, titles & messages to be spun, etc
It's really that simple.
The only forums you can currently scrape from must be a vBulletin 3 or 4, and must have RSS feeds. I have tested this to work with many different forums, and have found that only about 10% of them would not allow me to scrape them with cScrape. This is because they use heavily modified themes. cScrape not only works with vBulletin default themes, but a LOT of custom themes as well.
You need the following in order to run cScrape:
- A web host, or WAMP installed on your computer
- PHP 4+
- MySQL 5+
- Cronjobs (optional)
- Your own copies of vBulletin installed on your server/computer (can be version 3 or 4)
Use the following steps to install cScrape and get it going:
1. Import the "cscrape.sql" file into a new MySQL database you set up
2. Edit the "inc-connect.php" file with the database host/username/password/name
3. Upload all of the files within the "cScrape" folder to your web server (you can even run this with WAMP if you want)
4. Visit the URL you installed cScrape on and log in with "admin" as the username, and "scrape2win" as the password
5. CHANGE YOUR CSCRAPE USERNAME AND PASSWORD VIA THE SETTINGS PAGE
6. Add databases you have installed vBulletin on
7. Add fake users to those databases (this MUST be done or cScrape won't have users to use as posters of scraped content)
8. Add RSS feeds to external vBulletin forums and link them to your own forum databases
9. Run or set up the cronjob PHP files, whose URLs are found in the cron setup page.
That's it. Initial installation should only take a few minutes, and adding your databases and fake users is really quick as well. I would say the longest part is adding RSS feeds, depending on how many you want to add.
This dude worked a few months on this and is giving it out free on BHW for REP. For some reason people are bashing him lol.
Im about 2 make 5-10 test forums. Heck who cares... If it can make the title/posts unique then with some good VB plugins (such as tag creator) you can get a steady stream of traffic in a few weeks/months.
I've used forum generators in the past and they worked well. I've populated my modernwarfare2 forum this way and it ended up being a pretty popular forum All these kids who actually signed up thought it was a legit forum full of users.
And the forum gen I used before did not spin the posts ^^^^ So I expect this to work even better
Im hunting for some aged domains to set up my forums... at least 2 years old... don't want to set up a 50K thread forum on a 1 day old domain. Google will just (facepalm) me.
Here are some clean nulled copies of vBulletin for all your needs. Straight from TP2P.
vBulletin Suite v.4.0.7 PHP NULL-FS
vBulletin Forum v.4.0.7 PHP NULL-FS
Make sure your have a legit host because it doesn't matter if the vBulletin script is cleaned and nulled, they're going to send your host a C&D letter.
www.cofdb.com -> this is what happens to your nulled versions lol
Originally Posted by fr0st
Originally Posted by f420
Yeah vB is notorious when it comes to that (so I've heard) but I never had problems. If the forum comes on radar that means it's generating traffic and by then you should be able to afford the license.
Rep this kid.
Also shows members browsing forums and guests online.... much like.........DG
That happened to me, i started out using nulled VB, they eventually sent me a stop doing that type e-mail, they pretty much said either buy a license or convert to another forum software.
Originally Posted by worldismine
Ended up buying a cheap owned license.
I have another program on my desktop I can post later that also copies threads (first post only) from phpBB and IPB forums. No MyBB support though unfortunately.
I still have the phpbb forum generator created by blackhatzen. Worked great.
I just set up my first forum and this shit is so fly. The spun text it 90% readable. I found a old 2 year old domain I was not using anymore with lots of backlinks and a good niche
My first forum has over 180 pages indexed and gets 1-3 unique users a day. And it has only been a few days. (but the domain I used is almost 2 years old, and has quite a few b/l)
hmm, got it all setup correctly on a test VB4 install, and i added 4 different RSS feeds from different website's. Made sure the forum permissions etc were setup properly.
yet this thing ain't doing a darn thing, interesting though when i log into the scrape dirctory it says last run December 1969 and everything is setup correct regarding chron
probably fiddle with it more latter.
m0t1ve, use SharpLeech v2. It can be easily found online and modifying the xml files to scrape from other forums is pretty easy.
Hmm will use some google kungfuu & look into it latter.
Originally Posted by fr0st
Yeah the cron is not working for me. I have to run the link myself everyday.
Originally Posted by m0t1ve
Still only made 1 forum using this but after seeing the results I will make 10 more.
almost 600 threads, 1700 posts. Traffic going up. There are times where I have 10 legit users (not counting bots) browsing the forums every hour. NOT MUCH I KNO RAI? But it has been only 2 weeks, I have not fucked with it other than install... I can't imagine what will happen once I add the SEO mod + tag creator. Every thread gets indexed and in the SE it shows up right under the forum I am copying.
Plans for future..
If this continues then milk it till the forum jumpstarts on it's own... turn off the script.... add adsense ... profit.
For all you people looking for a easy way to make long term g$h do this. Like I've said before, this has worked for me in the past.... Just make sure to buy an aged domain.
Or it might backfire if the IP Act passes and my link gets removed due to copyright :P
ahhh me see's what you mean.
Originally Posted by worldismine
how many "Bot's" did you setup initially? i've setup with 11, pulling from 4 different feeds. Gonna spend more time after x'mas to sit and fine tune this and get some actual solid data to review.
I only feed teh posts I don't mess with the fake users. I have 14 forum feeds on a single forum.
idk i got it working under 4.0.0
The dev says it will work with any vb 3.x or 4.x
Originally Posted by rox
1. One of the forums (2+ year domain) is doing pretty crappy... 4-5 uniques a day. ( I do admit i have not been taking care of the site)
2. Just opened a second one, new domain... 3 weeks old. (diff niche) ... I am copying 10 different forums (same niche) into one. Added only 4 unique articles on my own, bought some fiver link blasts + social bookmarks. Getting 50-60 uniques a day already. Every thread gets indexed and they end up on page 1-3. Not bad.
I guess domain age can suck it itt.
Worldismine are you running a nulled vB? I'm thinking about trying this on StimulantForums and just copying all the other drug/ADD/etc forums.